Sunday, January 2, 2011

Who Am I?

I am exhausted, cranky, overwhelmed, under thought, complicated, impatient and falling way behind. Who am I? I am Winter Me. Winter Me gets all of the above, plus a slew of other nasty, emotional, moody things. Winter Me has only made a short visit over the last couple of years, so I'm not quite sure how to deal with her being around so early and often this year. Yes, I'm staying on top of taking my B Vitamins (Winter Me is allergic to B Vitamins) and this year I'm supplementing Vitamin D. But this year we are standing in uncertainty in several aspects of our lives, with decisions we will have to make and those being made for us that have Winter Me feeling even less centered than before. And with Helena seriously waking about 10-15 times a night (no exaggeration), let us just say I have a feeling I'll be battling Winter Me hard for the next couple of months. I did, however, chase her out of my head Friday by taking a long hike with wonderful friends and Saturday with a long bike/walk through our beautiful town.














































But Winter Me apparently doesn't blog, so you can blame her for my absence. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers